The information that we collect
When you use our website, we may collect information such as your first name, last name, email address, physical address and contact number. We will require you to provide your credit card number and its expiration date when you book your trip with us.
Why we collect your information
While visitors may browse our website without the requirement of furnishing personal information about themselves, we will ask you for personal details for the following reasons:
- Booking and purchasing
- User registration and profile completion
- Online surveys
- Rewards, discounts and promo programs
Our use of your information
We may make use of the personal information that you provide to us for the following purposes:
- to improve our products and services;
- for internal record keeping purposes;
- to send advertising emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting;
- for market research purpose; and
- to customize the website according to your interests.
Whom we share your information with
To provide you with the services that you need, we will share your information with the following groups
Suppliers: These refer to the airlines we are associated with. Third-party vendors: These include credit card verification agents, fraud investigators, customer service executives and business analysts in the group of third-party vendors. Business partners: Business partners are the service providers Barakeh Travel associates with to extend and improve our services.
Corporate affiliates: These are various services providers operating in travel and non-travel segments. We market and promote each other, and we may share your details with these affiliates in order to expedite your access to their services.
Barakeh Travel’s primary use of the information we collect about you is to ensure that your interaction with our website is easy. We may however share your information with these other third parties in the following ways:
- With third parties based upon your authorization; and/or
- With appropriate legal authorities/government officials if mandated to do so or any third parties that we have any legal obligation to disclose your information to i.e. in connection with a court order With the exception of these, Barakeh Travel will never sell, exchange or otherwise give your personal information to third parties knowingly.
To the best of our ability, we have formulated measures that are prohibitive in order to protect your data from misuse, unauthorized access, loss, revelation, alteration, and destruction. For some sensitive transactions on certain portions of our websites, we may use SSL technology to protect the transmission of information.
We however cannot absolutely guarantee that any data transmission over the Internet is absolutely secure, and will under no circumstances be held liable for any loss/damage you may experience through data transmission/transfer.
Use of our site by minors
Minors (persons not yet 18 years) are not qualified to use our website. If you are a minor, you may only use this website in conjunction with and under the supervision of parents or guardians. Thus, we will never intentionally collect personal information from minors under the age of 18.
We have provided choices about the collection, use, and sharing of your information. You may modify/alter your account information at any time by logging on to our website. You may also unsubscribe from the website and its services at any time that you wish. If you wish to cancel your account, please contact us by email.